Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer time Goals

So its a little late, but now that the quarter has started I feel like I have a better perspective of realistic goals for summer quarter. Here we go!

1. Assert my Opinion: Because group projects are the theme of this quarter, I need to make sure that the rest of my group understands visually and conceptually the ideas in my head.
2. Do not concede- synthesize and cultivate: Going along with the group project theme, I think often when working in a group, one person concedes to another group mate's idea. Perhaps another designers initial idea may be chosen, but this does not mean it can not be further cultivated and brought to another level.
3. Have fun, Breathe, and Win the street salsa competition( haha): While the workload may be almost unmanageable, I need to find time to be human and enjoy the opportunities that I happen to have this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment