Saturday, March 14, 2009

Descom Winter 09

I think we learned more in this descom class than in any other, and I think my work reflected that. I really enjoyed the USB project, especially the illustrator rendering. Our storyboarding project helped us think of how we were going to communicate our HP project. One of the only complaints I would make is that the tea kettles came at a very stressful point in the quarter. The amount of work necessary for them really made us either put the HP project on the back-burner or not put as much work into the tea-kettles. All and all they turned out well but maybe if the tea-kettle project and the storyboarding project were switched it would have been more feasible to handle. Well I don't want to end this post on a negative note so.......your awesome
Mike Roller!

No comments:

Post a Comment